Apr 5, 2011

My first post and "Bulletstorm" review

Hello everyone !

This blog will server a purpose of short reviews I'm going to write, adding my own opinions (I'll always review a game after I finish it) So, I hope you will have a good time reading.


"Bulletstorm" -PC
 


Bulletstorm's array of distinct skillshots produces unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay. The skillshot system rewards players for laying waste to enemies in the most imaginative way possible. The more insane the skillshot, the more points players collect to upgrade and unlock weapons, which in turn allows them to execute even more inventive moves and exaggerated skillshots.
Game was released by Polish company "People Can Fly", who also made quite popular FPS "Painkiller".
An incredibly welcome breath of fresh air. Never underestimate the simple need to let loose and cause some mayhem, and the skill shot system is exceptionally done. Also, I have to add, the game is quite long, while most FPS games can be completed by a good gamer in matter of 10~ hours. While Bulletstorm took me nearly two days.

10/10



30 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tristan said...

game looks sick might have to check it out

Jim said...

I really need to try Bulletstorm out, the gameplay looks awesome, thanks for the review

Mike said...

Played the game for a while. It was pretty entertaining.

Jacob said...

You have to play a lot of games ...

Thanks for the review i'm hoping we can see more

Joe said...

Awesome..also its playing NIN on trailer double awesome.

Gino6 said...

You do comment video games as well ? I follow mate keep the good work and check mine

treadus said...

yo is this only on pc?

Robert said...

Nice-looking game, I guess I'll look at buying it now.

Shoutenkou said...

@treadus

No, it's also avalible on XBOX360 and PS3 :)

I'm glad you enjoy it ! Will reviev another game soon !

ProbablyAnnoyed said...

Really need to get this soon. Following :) have a look at my two blogs :)

Amélia Campos said...

you should try playing Global Agenda it is a pretty cool game if you like to PvP :)

Azoo said...

I saw the link you left on my blog. Interesting one youi have yourself. In terms of bulletstorm though... I lost faith in Epic after UT3 lol.

Nate said...

this is a great game

Ingönyama said...

I AM OBSERVING THIS BLOG
yeah that game is awesome

gangsignslol said...

looks so sick

The Satirical Swashbuckler said...

This shit looks tight!

riesa said...

it looks quite like Serious Sam. funny and gore (;

amBored said...

this game looks so nice :o +followed

hemorrhage said...

best game of 2011

Jordan said...

Nice review, I'll have to check it.

Tweeks Coffee said...

great post. following!

Cory said...

I loved the demo, I may have to pick up a copy.

Jacob said...

after i've read this entry i've tried the game and I must say it'S awesome

Jessica Thompson said...

Love the graphics, definitely looks like something I'd try. Supporting and following. alphabetalife.blogspot.com

Wilco said...

looks good

Just Me said...

nice first post, will definitely follow

Glovey said...

Another interesting read! Great blogger!

Boskey said...

That game looks sick!

Potholderz said...

That looks badass, i'll have to check it out.